Wow…BIG smiles and no way, is what crossed my mind. My nomination came from a strong young woman, Prego and the Loon, whom has endured some of life’s most difficult challenges. I am new to the blogging world and feel quite honored to be nominated for this small little piece of blogging tradition. I have never been nominated for an award, my heart is happy!
What makes a beautiful blogger? I’m not sure what my readers have found in my posts that brings beauty to mind, but I can tell you what a beautiful blog means to me as a reader. I am an avid reader and have been smitten with the blogging world. I love to read Freshly Pressed every day. I love scanning through the Family, Parenting and Humor tags. A beautiful blog can be so many things depending on the day I’ve had. A mothers funny story about her children. A heart wrenching story about a survivor of domestic abuse. A unique photo blog. A stay home domestic dad’s adventures in child rearing. A touching poem by an unknown artist. A funny out look on how one person deals with depression all on their own. All of these bring beauty to my day.
There are so many blogs that I have read that deserve the Beautiful Blogger Award, so with humble thanks to Prego and the Loon I accept this award.
Apparently to accept the award I must stick with the traditions attached. Here are the rules that I have been given to pass along:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you. (You have been thanked, a few times lol)
2. Attach the award to your site. (I’m not sure how to do this, but I will figure it out)
3. Share seven random facts about yourself.
MY SEVEN RANDOM FACTS:
1. I can fit my whole fist in my mouth
2. I love fishing and being outdoors
3. I have never visited Hawaii
4. I hate to run
5. I would like to volunteer more
6. I blog because it keeps me centered, and I think I’m funny and hopefully can brighten at least one readers day.
7. I can still buy clothes in the kids section….it’s cheaper and nobody knows the difference 🙂